Friday 7 September 2012

Work In Progress Wednesday . cheating?

I am now back in Tokyo and have been busy with the move across the globe. That is why I am 'cheating' and will only show you a small detail of my CQ block that I actually worked earlier.

There are some Oyster stitches, Lazy Daisies and French knots. I bought the pretty sequins at Sew Creative at Wroxham Barns, Norfolk.

On the other hand, Sharon of Pintangle and all the others who post their progress there have been hard at it. Go to Sharon's Work In Progress Wednesday and look.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so nice looking!! lovely combination!

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Very nice stitching and I'm glad that thanks to TAST I can now recognize your oyster stitches :)

Queeniepatch said...

I agree, after joining TAST I have learned a lot and can also name stitches I previously did not know. We have a lot to thank Sharon of Pintangle for, don't you think?

City Krafters said...

Great sequins really show your stitches off.
Well done.